The Zaragoza Conference Center, designed by the prestigious studio of architects Nieto y Sobejano and built for the celebration of the International Exhibition EXPO ZARAGOZA 2008, has an emblematic architectural design. It stands out for its singularity of forms and its size. Without a doubt, a dazzling space for any event.
- Privileged location.
- Located in the center of the most developed economic hubs in Spain. Within a radius of 350 kilometers, it gathers 60% of the Spanish population and 80% of the national GDP.
- Good communications by air, motorway and rail network, including the AVE high-speed train.
- Dynamic city, full of attractions for its visitors.
- Wide range of business tourism, congresses and conventions. It also counts on cultural, sports, gastronomic tourism, among others.
- Complete network of hotels.